
Did I know what I was doing? Not exactly and if I had known my whole body would be aching today, I might have spread it out over a week! Ok, I am sounding pretty wimpy right now but as you can see we gardened yesterday! First time for me and I can say it wasn't to bad. Of course I forgot to take a before picture but first I weeded for about an hour and a half (fingers hurt to type by the way), dealing with fire ants which is not fun, then we laid soil down and while I planted the flowers Jordan laid the mulch and whala'! The funniest part of it all was us being at Home Depot trying to figure out what we needed to complete this project. The guy that helped us probably thought we were crazy by the questions we were asking. He even offered to help us google gardening inside the store to help us out. Embarassing! Jordan topped it off when he said " This is a very married thing to do" as he was strolling around a flat bed full of mulch, soil, and flowers. I had to laugh because it was so true. All in all, I was pretty impressed by the end product and am so excited to have a pretty front yard!

4 comments:
It looks great! And, yes, it's a very married thing to do... I love it.
I am VERY impressed...we talk about doing that ALL the time, but when it comes down to it we have NO idea what to buy or do...so kudos...it looks great!!
Marlo that looks so nice! I am impressed it looks great especially for your fisrt time. Good job!
Hi Walburgers. This is Grant Stucki. How are you guys doing? Jordan, give me a call at 310-923-2790. I think I saw your dad at the UCLA dental school today. I was attending to one of my patients and I heard a student call his name out and I think I saw him across the lobby. Anyhow, I would love to hear how things are going for you. Grant
Post a Comment