
Over the past couple of weeks, maybe even months now, Jordan and I have found a new game that we BOTH love and BOTH have not gotten tired of it yet. I love it. Such a fun game to play as a couple. We play almost daily whenever we don't have anything to do or while we are watching TV. I love it because we are actively doing something together as opposed to just being in the the same room watching TV or being on the computer. Quality time with my hubby. I think it just might be packed into the hospital bag!
6 comments:
I love that game too! I'm so glad you've discovered it. I think we may actually have played that at the hospital when Brian was born:-) Great idea!
Jon and I have never played that before- we will definitely have to try it out. I agree that sometimes it's nice to actually do something together instead of watching TV while I'm on the computer and Jon is on his iPhone!
Good luck this week- can't wait to see pictures of the baby!
Skipbo has long been a family favorite of the Marcos. We took it on many family vacations - you can't beat the high of slapping down a Draw Four!
Hope you are feeling well and happy! :)
Jonathon and I LOVE Skip-Bo! It's one our 4 favorites...along with Rumikub, Phase 10 and Monopoly.
P.S. Madaline loved that Primary Valentine party. She still talks about it and she makes us play the heart game on a regular basis.
One of my favorite games!! Used to play ALL the time with my family. Still do when I go home. Sometimes we play our version "up and down" when it's a big group. It's kind of like Speed UNO, but Speed Skip-Bo.
never heard of it...you guys need to teach us!
Post a Comment