Drake Christopher Walburger was born this morning at 7:57am. He is 8lbs 14oz and is 20 1/4 inches long. He is already a sweet little baby and looks just like his older sister Maddie. Both Marlo and Drake are doing great. Here are a few pics from this morning and I am sure Marlo will post sometime in the next few days.
45 comments:
Congratulations - he is beautiful!!!
Yeah! Welcome baby Drake! He is so adorable. We are so excited for you guys!
Congratulation guys!
AJ and Jayne
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, Congratulations to you both from me too. He really is adorable. Good job.
He does look just like Maddie!! Thanks for posting soo quick, I have been waiting for pics!! CONGRATS! Ohh and I love the upside down pic Marlo:)
Awwww. What a sweetie! Congratulations!
Gorgeous! What a wonderfully handsome, healthy baby!
Jess in Nebraska
Hooray! Congratulations! Welcome to a very loving family, little Drake!
Congrats guys! I am so excited for you! By the way I love the name it kind of sounds familiar!
Congratulations! Drake is adorable!! Hopefully we will be able to meet him next time you are in CA. Love, Jordan & Brianna
Congrats!!! Ohhh he is sweet!!! What a beautiful little guy!
What great news! Glad everyone is well. He is such a Walburger--looks just like I imagined! Congrautlations.
Woohoo! Congratulations! We are SO happy for you guys. He is so cute!!! We can't wait to see him.
YAY!!!! I am SOO happy for you guys!! He does look like Maddie! He is so sweet and precious, CONGRATS!!! Glad to hear everything went well!
Oh Jordan and Marlo, he is gorgeous! What a blessing to have him to hold in your arms now! We are so very happy for you! Baby boys are so much fun, you have great times ahead.
With lots of love,
Bobby and Stephanie Driessen
Hooray! Welcome, little Drake! How lucky to come to this family. And how lucky for you to have Drake. Congrats.
Oh Jordan aren't you on top of it!! We are so excited that your little man is finally here. He does look just like Maddie! We can't wait to see more pictures!!
Auntie Marlo and Uncle Jordan,
I can NOT wait to meet my new baby cousin!!! I love you all!!!
Elizabeth
He is perfect. Congratulations.
Congrats! How amazing! He is so cute!
Yea!! We are so happy for you and your wonderful family! Drake is such a cute name... and it sure fits your handsome boy! Congratulations!!!!!
We love you guys...
congrats you guys! i'm glad everything went smoothly - we are so happy for you. baby drake is adorable!
Yay! Congrats!!
Congratulations!!! I'm so glad to hear that everything went well. He is adorable!
Wow, so many comments! Well, congratulations on Drake. Sounds like a tough name! I like it
How exciting! Look deep into those eyes - I'm sure he still remembers being with big sister just hours ago. She did a good job in sending him safely to you. :)
Much love, Michele Marco Wilcut
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!
Conratuations you two! He's already amazing!
Congrats! He is adorable.
Congratulations! He's darling!
xo m.e. clayton
Congrats on little Drake...or should I say big Drake!! I'm so excited for you guys!!
He is such a cute, chunky, little man!:) Congratulations you guys!
Congratulations!!!! Hey, he shares his birthday with Dr Seuss!!!! Fun future birthday party ideas right there! :-)
Yeah, Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! This is Michelle and Nick Kindle by the way!
We're so happy for you.. what a special time for you guys!
SO adorable! I can't believe that a little momma like you can have such big baby in your belly. Congratulations!... btw... i love the name Drake:)
Wahoo! Welcome Drake! I hope we get to see you in person some day!
Chills came to me as soon as I saw your post. Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy. Really, we are so happy for your family.
What a stud! We can't wait to meet the little man. Congrats to the both of you.
A big congratulations to you...he is beautiful!
Congratulations Marlo & Jordon! I am so happy he his here and doing well! I am excited too...he was born on Ethan's birthday! It's a great day!
What a sweet little guy! He is perfect. Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!! I am SO SO SO happy for you all!!
Congratulations! Heidi Speirs told me you had your baby and that all went well! He is just adorable!
You can already tell he'll be a stud. I'm so incredibly happy for you two. It's apparent how obviously awesome you guys are as parents.....and me as his Godfather;)
Congratulations!
Post a Comment