Sunday, December 13, 2009

Just some randoms...

Our halls are decked and the air is crisp, the smell of apple cinnamon is in the air...'tis the season. We love this time of year except it is going by way, way to fast. Why is it that right after Thanksgiving you feel like you are running a hundred miles per hour but only accomplishing things at a walking speed?! Like I said 'tis the season.

Drake and I were festive yesterday in our reds.

About a week ago Austin got snow!!! Who would have thought! It only lasted about 15 minutes but that's enough to blog about!
After 3 years of finally compromising Jordan put up Christmas lights outside!
I wanted white icicle lights and Jordan wanted big colored bulbs... so we decided to go with white big bulbs. He did a great job with our neighbor who is by the way a the best neighbor you could ask for!

1 comment:

Ligia said...

Super cute house. Drake is getting so big. Very much has a Walburger face. :o)