Come 3 Weeks from today and we will be holding this little boy in our arms!!! Today we went and had my last ultrasound to see how big this little guy is and I must say he was so cooperative we got to see his little face. He is measuring right around 6pds. 10 oz. right now which will bring him to be around 8pds come delivery time. I have to admit for as much weight I have gained and how crowded I am feeling I was expecting him to be a little bigger. I was going off my pregnancy with Maddie and from the get go I was told she was going to be big and granted she was!... I just feel way bigger now than I did back then. Who knows, the hormones must be getting to me or is it that I can't breath anymore or maybe it's that I can't bend over to pick anything up, or have aches and pains everywhere, hmmm just MAYBE it could be all of the above!! I am a wimp what can I say, every member of my family will tell you that I do not do well with pain, nope not a bit. And I am not afraid to admit it either!, so let me rant a bit k! :)
But I can't say it enough how excited we are for this babe to be in our arms. 21 days, here we go!
The infamous belly shot. This is for all of you out-of-towners not being able to see my big belly everyday! Yes, I know it looks like there should be a 9pd baby in me! I think so too!
20 comments:
Congrats! You look beautiful! I am so excited for you guys!
You do look beautiful -- can't wait to hear the news that this little guy is here!
Marlo, it's Jodi (Cooper). You look so good! I am the biggest wimp too. When I was in labor with Cohen, I got the epideral (I don't know if that is speeled correctly) twice!! Because I felt the pain coming back. I can't wait to see your little guy-boys are so much fun!
seriously Marlo... you are one beautiful prego!
Girl...you are lookin so cute!! I'm so excited for your little man to come. We need to chat soon. I've been thinking about you lately and I'm so excited for you!
Oh hooray! I'm so excited for you!
Good luck Marlo! I do remember that Maddie was a big baby--hope this guy gives you a break. :) You are stylish even at full term!
I am soooo excited for you Marlo, both to be comfortable once again and to have a new little cutie! You are a gorgeous prego lady!
Even at the end of your pregnancy you are still the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen- and so stylish! Good luck with everything these final weeks. I'm excited to see pictures of him!
Marlo you are looking great! Good luck with the next month and I can't wait to see your little guy! Boys are so much fun!
You are the cutest little prego girl ever!!! How exciting!!! Lookin' forward to seeing pic's of the cute little man.
Marlo, you look ADORABLE!!! Gorgeous as always! I can't wait for you guys to have your little boy! Keep the updates coming!
Marlo, you gorgeous lady you! Pregnancy does you well! So excited for you guys. I can only imagine all the secrets Maddie is telling Drake right now. Especially that he has the BEST parents EVER!!! I can't wait for his arrival. I am actually jealous of where you are right now-the pain sucks, but the end result is a beautiful warm snuggly baby placed in your arms... heavenly! I have a little gift to send your way, I'll send it next week. Love you guys! Jules
p.s. please let us know when his blessing is- we'll be there for sure!
Hi Marlo and Jordan. This is Andrea (Muhlestein)Barney. My mom told me about your blog and I just wanted to stop in. We think you are pretty special and are very excited for your new little one. Best Wishes!
Marlo! You look so great! What an awsome shot of that little guy! He's a cutie! Usually I can't tell what anything is on those ultrasounds but man that one is really clear! Love ya!
Hey Marlo,
I have been visiting your blog since the former old settler's ward split and I saw you at the Primary luncheon... you look GREAT!! you are still tiny and all baby and make for a beautiful pregnant momma! It was good to see you, I wish I had gotten a chance to talk to you. I just wanted to let you know that we still think of you guys often! Congratulations on the little guy that will be born soon!
Caroline
I was sad I couldn't stay and chat with you at the Stake Mtg. You look adorable! We can't wait to meet the little guy.
You look positively beautiful, Miss Marlo!!
Congrats you look so beautiful! I am looking forward to baby pictures soon. Hope all is well.
Congrats you look so beautiful! I am looking forward to baby pictures soon. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment