Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Little Get Away

Jordan and I took off for South Carolina earlier this month for a little get away/Christmas present/anniversary celebration. We flew into Charleston and then drove up to Myrtle Beach. It was such a relaxing, fun trip for the both of us. I loved that we went with no plans and got to explore around a new city. You won't believe me but this was one of the only pictures we took while we were there! We hung out on the beach one day, went to dinners and movies, site saw and hung out! Not much to document. I bet we would have taken more if the weather was better, we got rained on one day, and the high was only like 70 degrees the whole time we were there. It was alot of fun, a perfect amount of time, and I loved spending one on one time with Jordan.
And while we were away...
My Mom and Sister were at our house entertaining/spoiling Drake! Everyday we got picture texts of the fun things they did. He didn't miss us at all! They went to the pool, the zoo, rode on the train and carousel, went to a bounce house place, saw Maddie (and got to play in the fountains!), and ate yummy food!!! They were awesome with him and we so appreciated them coming!


No comments: