Friday, April 22, 2011

Backyard Photo Shoot

I have been wanting to get pictures of Drake taken since he has turned two but haven't wanted to pay for a whole photo shoot so I decided to take him out in the backyard and do it myself. He was such a cheese and was all for it, it was actually really fun and only 10 mins! All I wanted was that one shot to put on my wall and I think I got it. Now don't critic me to much, I am a point and shoot kind of girl in the process of learning more about how to take and edit good pics. Luckily I had a really cute person to take them on!

1 comment:

Jules said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the third one down with him laying on his tummy and mouth open. So cute! Love his curly hair! He and Bauer both have it, I love it!