Monday, October 4, 2010

Judy

We have had quite the visitors in town and it has been wonderful. After Brittni and Jerome left, Judy came in town a couple of days later and the day Judy left my Mom and Brittney came into town! I was a slacker at taking pictures while Judy was here but we had a great time with her. While Jordan worked I was able to spend alot of time with Judy just chatting and watching all of our shows together. It was a very layed back visit but I am grateful for the relationship I have and the time I was able to spend with her. She is a traveling maniac and it makes me want to be as well, I love hearing about her recent trips and where she is going next. We always talk about the books we both are reading or recently have read. Drake loves Mimi and wouldn't leave her alone the whole time she was here. Jordan has a wonderful Mother (and Father) who have raised him well and I am thankful to have them as my In-Laws.

No comments: